Application Instructions Iron On
STANDARD PRINTED IRON-ON LABELS
IMPORTANT!! DO NOT USE STEAM
1. Set iron to cotton setting TURN THE STEAM OFF and ALLOW TO HEAT UP
2. Run iron over area of application to remove creases and unevenness.
APPLICATION: JUST 3 EZE STEPS
1. Position label on garment printed side up or if using a blank label make sure the SHINY SIDE is facing up.
2. Firmly press the iron on to the label for A FULL 12 SECONDS, Move the iron all over the label. Ensuring all edges are covered.
3. After adhesion, ALLOW TO COOL before use. Try to peel label off with your fingernail.( If you can peel even a small edge of the label, your iron is not hot enough). Use another iron or re-apply it with more pressure for 15 to 20 seconds being careful not to scorch delicate garments.
PLEASE NOTE : New clothes are made using various finishes, therefore it is recommended that they be washed and dried before the label is applied.
WOOL AND SYNTHETICS (SOCKS & SWEATERS) EZE PZE LABELS can be successfully applied to these kind of garments, but care must be taken not to scorch the material.
OTHER SYNTHETIC MATERIALS WITH A "SMOOTH FINISH" are likely to scorch at the
Recommended temperature. It may be advisable to sew on the EZE PZE LABEL to this type of material. We suggest that if you are in any doubt about the effect of heat on your garment that you refer to the Manufacturer's recommendations. In our instructions, it is attempted to cover most contingencies in order that you can obtain the best possible adhesion and wash ability from your EZE PZE LABEL. If the Instructions are followed they will withstand in excess of 60 washes. However, in certain circumstances where irons are not functioning correctly and temperature settings are incorrect, allowances must be made, using your own judgement. It is suggested, for best results, that you test iron a label onto a piece of clothing and wash or dry-clean. If the label is peeling off at the edges then it means that incorrect pressure or temperature was used. However this can normally be rectified by re-applying your iron before the next wash following the application procedures.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If the labels are not applied to a garment within a period of 24 months, the adhesive might deteriorate and could cause the label to come away from the garment. No guarantees/refunds or replacements apply after this time.
Company Details : Geda/Eze, Unit 1, Hazel Business Park, Sandwash Close,
Rainford, St Helens, Merseyside, WA11 8LY,
Direct tel number 01744886905 & fax 01744886906